Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Guess Who?...Answer...

For those of you who haven't seen the KSDS Facebook page then you might not know who the handsome dog was pictured here. Well this is the dog that at least 2 of the trainers at KSDS have told me Spark reminds them of... Hawthorn! He is from the Plants litter and is also Hosta's brother!
 I haven't seen Hawthorn much so I don't know for sure if the likening is a good or bad thing! If he's anything like Hosta then it is a complement for sure.

Congrats to all of you who knew who it was! *cough*Lisa*cough* : )

4 comments:

  1. Aw, haha, actually at first glance I thought the dog was Spark!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because he is so red - not because of behavior! :)
    but, I'm curious - which 2 trainers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably. Letha and Jenna and I think Annette said something along that line too.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison