Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just Today...

Well today is Spark's last day with us. We leave early tomorrow for Washington and turn-in.
In the past month I have been working hard to make sure he is ready. So rather than describing in words all that we have accomplished I will try and do it justice with pictures. (In no particular order.)



He LOVES to sleep/rest like this!

Shopping is hard work!

If I look cute can I get out of doing that??

NOW I'm ready to brave the cold weather!

He wanted to play Wii too.

Hanging out with his 7 month old buddy, Hepa.

Best buddies!

He is so good with puppies.

What!? You can't stay with me forever?

I love you.

Wearing a tie because I'm all grown up!

I don't know if I like this wet, white stuff!

Working hard.


This is my best angle. 

Last picture lady-I gotta get back to sleep!

Seriously? We still can't go? You've been here 4 hours! I'm gonna talk to your boss!!!!

Today he gets to go to work with me for the last time and get all my coworkers to baby him because he always tries to look pitiful when they go by! Then we get to hang out with most of the other wonderful puppy raisers who have helped me so much with him.
I'll try to keep everyone up to date with everything I know after he goes back! : )

3 comments:

  1. The pictures of Hepa and Spark are Adorable!!! I wish him the best of luck!! Thinking of you tomorrow. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Sparkler and congrats on a job well done Madison!!

    Carver heads off for AT very...very soon.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison