Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

7 Months old...

Okay, today isn't actually his 7 month birthday (tomorrow is), but I will be busy all weekend and Spark is going to see Lisa. He heard she wanted a red puppy around again for a while and thought he would help her out.  So I'm doing his 7 month marker today.

I've read that this age is like a human teenager, I agree with that analogy. He has been a stubborn little boy this month. But I still enjoy him. Spark is up to 45 lbs. now. He is very leggy and is starting to look like more like a dog not the little puppy I brought home 5 months ago. He has outgrown his first puppy cape!

He can "stay" for a longer amount of time with distractions, and I can make him do a "down-stay" in public too.

I CAN "stay" in a non-distracting book store.

Will you free me if I act adorable? : )

Oh, you didn't say time for a silly picture!?

Really? We have to do this again? PEOPLE!
 7 things you should know about Spark:

1) He is a very smart labbie  in training to be an assistance dog.

2) He adores me.

3) He is obsessed with kissing people and other dogs.

4) He loves to retrieve (pens, toys, keys, sunglasses, etc.)!

5) He has a mind of his own and he loves to use it.

6) He loves to cuddle.

7) He gets along with almost everyone and everything.


I can't believe how time has flown by so quickly. Spark could be going back to college in 11 months! If these upcoming months fly by as fast as these last 5 months, before I know it Spark will have graduated without me realizing that much time had passed.
I can't wait to see how much you grow and mature this month Sparky!


1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 Months Spark! It certainly doesn't seem like you could possibly be that old. Vance can't wait for you to visit...

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison