I've read that this age is like a human teenager, I agree with that analogy. He has been a stubborn little boy this month. But I still enjoy him. Spark is up to 45 lbs. now. He is very leggy and is starting to look like more like a dog not the little puppy I brought home 5 months ago. He has outgrown his first puppy cape!
He can "stay" for a longer amount of time with distractions, and I can make him do a "down-stay" in public too.
|I CAN "stay" in a non-distracting book store.|
|Will you free me if I act adorable? : )|
|Oh, you didn't say time for a silly picture!?|
|Really? We have to do this again? PEOPLE!|
1) He is a very smart labbie in training to be an assistance dog.
2) He adores me.
3) He is obsessed with kissing people and other dogs.
4) He loves to retrieve (pens, toys, keys, sunglasses, etc.)!
5) He has a mind of his own and he loves to use it.
6) He loves to cuddle.
7) He gets along with almost everyone and everything.
I can't believe how time has flown by so quickly. Spark could be going back to college in 11 months! If these upcoming months fly by as fast as these last 5 months, before I know it Spark will have graduated without me realizing that much time had passed.
I can't wait to see how much you grow and mature this month Sparky!