Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Award #2...

Spark and I received an award from Browndog. Thanks Browndog.
This is how it works... I am supposed to choose 6 other blogs to award. Then I let them know they received it by leaving them a comment.
Then I must tell a wish or dream that I have...that will be hard maybe the wish will be from Spark's perspective?

              'Bright Flashes in the Blue Sky Award'


Here are the 6 winning blogs:

Adventures of a Puppy Raiser

In Training

Miraculous Journey

Avalon- Growing Up as a KSDS puppy

The Life and Times of Ansel a CCI Puppy

The Life Story of Jewell


The one thing Spark wishes for most is...For Bunson to love him and want to be his BFF.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! Hobart and I are truly honored!

    Elijah & Hobart II
    P.S. I thought I was following your blog, because I read it, but I guess I wasn't. So I am now FOLLOWING :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! We love it!
    And man Spark - that sounds like something you'd truly wish for! :)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison