Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Back again...

Well we're back. Spark had a good time at Lisa's and was super exhausted when I picked him up Tuesday. Thanks Lisa, Ellie, and Vance for wearing him out!

He got to go to the dog park Sunday with Lisa and Vance, C and Elf, and B, Aria and Encore. There was a lake at the dog park and from the pics I would say that Spark had a blast.

Is this a lake that I see? Hurray!

Yes, I'm sitting, waiting...Just throw the toy Lady!

UGH! Water in my ears.

Give ME the toy Aria!!

Then he got a bath. He always looks so sad when he has to have a bath.

I love you, but why are you doing this to me?!

How can you sleep through all this Elf? Save me.

So tired...must curl up and sleep.
                                                  
                                                                                       ~
                                                              
Spark did surprisingly well Saturday at the ball fields. We were there from 11ish am until around 6:30 pm.
He had a lot of 'leave its' and he also had to behave himself because they only allow working dogs in the complex (the complex is built on a field and has NO sidewalks).

There were a lot of little children playing just behind where we were sitting. He watched them but didn't bark at them or try to chase them. When he saw a lady with a baby and toddler walk past he became very interested and sniffed the air but held his down.

We had a late lunch at the ball field and Spark was a good boy and decided it would be wise to sleep while we ate. He enjoyed watching the ballgames every now and then and would always pay attention when a ball hit the fence in front of us.

He was ready for bed when he got to Lisa's and fell asleep on her feet. I think he helped her not miss Hosta so much...or at least I hope so! : )

2 comments:

  1. He did help me not miss Hosta so much! He's such a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad he was a help and not a pain. He does have a way of keeping smiles on faces!:)

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison