Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

9 for 9

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope all my readers are enjoying themselves on this beautiful Thanksgiving day.
Today  Spark turns 9 months old! I thought it would make sense if I did a 'what I'm thankful for' list about Spark rather then the usual list I do on his monthly birthdays.

9 Things I am thankful for about Spark:

1) That I get the privilege to raise this wonderful pup.

2) How well Spark does in public and his awesome heel.

3) How he can always make me laugh (even when he is being bad)!

4) How he is becoming more trustworthy all the time.

5) That he loves to pick my socks out for me in the morning.

6) His loving, crazy, hyper personality (it drives me nuts sometimes, but without it he just wouldn't be him.)

7) That he now has three speeds: high, medium, and off! It makes my life a little easier.

8) How he has helped me gain confidence by just being himself.

9) Spark!!!!

What are you thankful for today?



SPARK'S THANKSGIVING POST:


Spark here. I wanted to tell all my fans what I'm thankful for today. I am thankful for My Girl of course.  But I am also thankful for food, toys, and my friends! I am also thankful for my parents Beta and Dollar and my brothers Rango and Jet. There are pictures of them below. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

-Spark


DOLLAR-4-27-10-033.jpg
Dollar. Spark's dad.




100_2910.jpg
Beta. Spark's mom.


Jet-touch-up-5.jpg
Jet. Spark's brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison