Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Few More Little Victories...

Lately, Spark has been behaving very well, which is a little unusual for him. He has had what I like to call 'little victories'.  I can think of at least two victories that have happened in the last two weeks.

1) He went for a whole week and a half without dribbling in the house once. This in my opinion is a very good thing. (Although he has dribbled 3 times in the last 2 days. : (

2) Yesterday, my family took a little road trip to Salina and I had to leave Spark at home in his kennel. We were gone for 9 hours! Which is the longest I have ever left him alone his kennel. I thought for sure I would come home to find that he'd had an accident ( he had a lot to drink before we left and did not do his  thing when I took him outside before we left).  I was shocked and amazed that he DID NOT have an accident! But boy he about flew into my arms when I opened his kennel!

3) He has gotten a  lot calmer and more trustworthy in the house now. But I still have to keep a close eye on him because he can always find something he's not supposed to have.

4) He found part of his brain again! Now he remembers some of the things I know he knows. Hurray!!!


I think he's being so good because my brother J told him the other day that he would get a lump of coal (or nothing) from Santa if he was bad. Maybe he listened?!

See Santa...I'm a little angel!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha - that reminds me of when I was walking at the Plaza last night. I guess a brother told his little sister she was getting coal because she was on santa's naughty list. She busted out in tears and nothing her parents said could console her!!! Don't know why that made me think of it - but it did and so I share it with you! ha ha! YAY for little victories!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison