Today is Spark's birthday! He is now 52 weeks old or 365 days old or 12 months old or 1 year old however you want to look at it. These last 9 months are a blurry memory of sweet little puppy, crazy ill-mannered puppy and finally a puppy that has found part of its brain again! We've had good days, bad days and great days. I wish we had more great days rather then more bad days though.
Because this is such a big day I have 3 different favorite lists. I know maybe its a little overkill but they're all different.
12 Things Spark Loves:
1) ME. He really does. He loves a lot of people but I am his special person. He is like my shadow. This has its upsides and its downsides.
2) WORKING. He loves to work and gets super excited when he sees his cape because he knows what it means.
3) FOOD. He loves his food but he eats it very s l o w l y. I guess I can't complain about that because he used to eat at a crazy fast speed. He gets excited when he hears the words 'kibble' or 'dinner'.
4) HIS GOUGHNUT. He loves this toy. He gets upset when I take it away from him and if he knows its outside he will stand by the door or pace until he can get to it. I love this toy because it keeps him entertained but I hate this toy because he gets so obsessed when he plays with it.
5) SOCKS. He has an obsession with socks. He picks my socks out for me in the morning. If he finds my brothers' socks around the house he brings them to me. He has also gone through the dirty clothes basket looking for socks.
6) SWIMMING/WATER. He loves the water and always has. I can't wait until summer so that he can wear off some energy swimming!
7) TOYS. He really enjoys his toys and also tries to play with children's toys too. It is always interesting to watch him play with his toys because he always finds a way to entertain himself.
8) BEING OUTSIDE. He usually enjoys being outside but I have to keep an eye on him because he thinks he is our landscaper and has completely undone our back yard. : (
9) OTHER DOGS. He loves almost every dog he meets and gets along pretty well with them. He has his buddies though at our gatherings and usually only plays with 2-3 of the dogs out of the group of 13-15+ dogs!
10) PUPPY GATHERINGS. He loves these things. It is always obvious that he is enjoying himself and I love them because they wear him out! Although lately he hasn't been as worn out after them.
11) CUDDLING/SITTING ON PEOPLE'S LAPS. Alright maybe he doesn't love cuddling but he will do it. He does however love sitting on people's lap when they sit on the floor with him. I love this and it is something Hosta did that made him so sweet and lovable.
12) BEING WITH ME. I know this might sound strange but it is true he adores me and is always wanting to be with me. When I'm gone for a few hours you would think that I had been gone for a week at least!
12 Things I Love About Spark:
1) EVERYTHING. Well almost I don't like when he is bad. Well I take that back because when he is bad it just makes me appreciate him more when he's good.
2) HOW MUCH HE ADORES ME.
3) HIS WILLINGNESS TO WORK.
4) HIS FEARLESSNESS.
5) HOW HE WILL SIT ON MY LAP WHENEVER HE CAN.
6) HIS ALWAYS SMILING FACE.
7) HIS ALWAYS HAPPY PERSONALITY.
8) HOW HE LEANS ON ME WHEN HE'S TIRED OR HE MISSED ME.
9) HIS GREAT PUBLIC MANNERS.
10) HOW SMART HE IS.
11) HIS GOOFY SLEEPING POSITIONS.
12) HIS SILLINESS.
And my last list.
My 12 Favorite Pictures Of Spark:
In no real order.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!! : ) ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SPARK'S BROTHERS RANGO (KSDS PIT), JET (SPARK'S BREEDER'S DOG)!