Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

What Spark is REALLY like...Prepare to be amazed

Here is a video I took of Spark on Tuesday while he was playing with my brother J. There is something about J that seems to rile up all of the dogs he plays with. Maybe because he's such an excited person he excites the dogs too? Anyway Spark was chasing him around/through the kitchen, but there was one problem there was a gate in his way. J used the chin-up bar above the gate to get over and this drove Spark CRAZY! But he finally succeeded in getting what he wanted-J! even if it meant knocking down the gate do do it. (The giggling in the backround is the toddler we watch,she thought Spark and J were hilarious.) Sorry the video is a bit blurry but I'm filming a very FAST moving target.

Spark is also going into the vet tomorrow morning to get neutered! The big problem about that is not the vet bill-well that is a problem, but that comes later, the 1st problem is that he can't have anything to eat after 10pm tonight. Now Spark is a really bad, bratty boy in the morning, he gets 80% better after he eats so I give him breakfast as soon as possible. He can't be at the vet until 9am and he is usually up and ready to go at 6:30am and has breakfast at 7am. Tomorrow is going to be a lllloooonnnngggg morning. I'm sure I'll miss him a lot, but he doesn't have to spend the night, we get to pick him up after 3pm.
This is all what Spark is really like. Are you surprised, have I made him out to be an angel?

Side note: Spark is exactly 16 weeks old today. Have I really had him for 6 weeks? It seems like I have had him forever,but at the same time it feels like I haven't had him that long at all.

2 comments:

  1. WOW - has it been that long? Certainly doesn't seem like it - hope you aren't down long from your big boy surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fidget was about that age (16 weeks) when she came to live at our house!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison