Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Catch Up...

Wow! Where did this week go? I have been amazingly busy this week. On Monday Spark turned 8 months old, but I didn't have time to do a post because we were at my Grandma's house all afternoon. Then we took Spark over to N's house to hang out with McLaren for a few days while we were out of town. It sounds like they had a lot of fun together! (We were in Salina for a few days to visit my Grandpa who just had surgery.)

Spark came back home Wednesday night (so did the rest of us). But I didn't see him much because I spent all day Thursday shadowing M (Shelby's PR), who is a Vet Tech (which is what I want to be) and Spark had to stay home. I think he had more fun at home playing outside with my brothers then he would have had if he had come with me and spent all day in a kennel, anyway.

Yesterday, was just catching up on things around here and we had friends over.

But things should be a little calmer around here so I should be able to post again when I have news or when I don't have news! 

    8 Months Old...

I can't believe that Spark is already eight months old! I guess I should realize it because he is so big now and a bit calmer.

Here's Spark's 8 for 8:

1) He is a great dog, almost always eager to please. He is super intelligent, sometimes to the point where he gets himself into trouble!

2) He is very affectionate, still. One of his favorite things to do is make you smile; whether he's kissing you or leaning against you or giving you his 'I adore you' look, he always succeeds! : )

3) He loves to work.

4) He is amazing in public-he does even better when I don't forget his Gentle Leader! ; )

5) He is maturing and becoming a lot calmer and a lot more fun to be around.

6) He still loves to cuddle and thinks he might be a lap dog.

7) He knows almost all of his commands, he just chooses not to do some of them.

8) He is an amazing dog to raise and will be a great assistance dog some day.

I love him. Really WHO couldn't love this face?


Spark a week ago. Watching his toy, I think.

Spark 10-11 weeks old.

Spark 7.5 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison