Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

For Hosta...

This is a little something for my buddy Hosta who is currently studying hard at KSDS to be an assistance dog. (He is currently keeping his major a secret from us).
This weekend I got  to go on a little road trip to Waterloo, Iowa with my family so they could meet the newest addition (more about all that later this week). I think that it should be renamed Hostaville or Hostaloo because of the insane amounts of Hosta plants growing all over the city. I went on a walk with my people around the neighborhood and there were Hosta plants in EVERY yard!

And just in case you don't believe it here is photographic evidence:


My girl...Is this a good 'sad' face?

Oh don't take a pic. I'm crying because I miss Hosta (not the plants!).

What! I see MORE Hostas!!!!!

Me with Hosta plants.

I hope you are having an awesome time in college. I miss you and so do the peeps. But I just wanted to let you know that we haven't forgotten you!

1 comment:

  1. While in Waterloo did you stop by and see Runza? He lives there now! :)

    Love all those hostas! Certainly makes me miss a certain Hosta! Hope you had a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison