Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

3 Firsts...

Spark and I have had a few firsts starting on Saturday and going on through to today.
Here they are in the order that they happened:
1) Spark lost his first 2 teeth (the 1st on Saturday and the 2nd today?)
Spark's 1st tooth- sorry bad picture but it was the best I've got. : (

 2)I went to solo (well without Spark) to my brother's ball game Monday night for the 1st time all season long. It was weird not having my furry friend there with me and a few of the other fans of our team asked where he was. I didn't bring him because it was close to 100 degrees and the game was at 6pm and the ground was really hot.

3) Spark stayed in his kennel for the longest he's been in it without us being here...4 hours and we figured out that's his limit (well for his bladder!)

I know none of these things are really exciting but hey they're almost the most exciting things going on around here for Spark and me. My next post is going to be a comparison of 2 year old children to 4-5 month old puppies (well my puppy.) I think that they have a lot in common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? We'd love to know!
Spark and Madison